Friday, May 22, 2009

Tagged by Hugo

Why did you choose your site’s name?
No idea, I just have a lot of thoughts on TVB.. so I named it that!

What is your favorite color combination so far?
Baby blue and pink!

Who is your favorite friend online? Why?
Haha.. I think everyone's a great pal.

Who is your favorite chatmate?
I always get cut off with them while chatting (at my tagboard) so I'm not sure.

OK, Thanks for Answering! Let’s talk about something personal:

How many girl/boyfriends have you had since birth?
None! I want to focus on my studies.

Do you have girl/boyfriend?
^

Hmmm… When (age) was your first kiss?
Lol if it's THE first kiss between someone you like, then I have never had one yet.

What was your feeling?
I don't know cause I haven't had one yet.

So… Let’s talk something about your country. This one is very serious. (M’kay) ?

Where did you come from (country)?
Malaysia

Then what’s the nationality?
Malaysian, with a bit of Australian nationality.

What’s the official language?
Malay

How many languages can you speak? What are they?
I can speak 5, which are English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka and a bit of Hokkien.

Are you proud of your country?
Emmmmm...

Hope you learned something from these questions. OK, last set of questions.

What’s your hairstyle?
Long and a bit layered.

What’s your beauty style?
Huh?

What’s your clothing style?
I like designer brands xD

Anything else you want to say?
Nope ;)

I tag anyone who wants to this. Seriously, just feel free and go ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment