Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Late post - Creations (March '09)

Hey! Gosh, it has been such a long time since I updated. Sorry, life has been sooo hectic and the internet connection is getting crappier and crappier everyday. So much homework, projects, events etc... Internet connection is down most of the time (don't know why) and it only works once in a while, freaky.

About the poll, thanks for voting everyone! But I might not be able to take it down at April 15th, cause of the crappy internet connection (means, I probably won't be on at that day). So I'm thinking of taking it down now. Besides, I think everyone who wants to vote has already voted.
....
So here are the results!!

Are you liking E.U.?






Well, so overall.. the audience loves E.U.! Haha, I love it too :D

Anyways, sorry to disappoint (if I am), I really didn't have time to update about CC ep 9, I didn't have the time to analyze and screencap everything.
But, to ease the stress I face, I have made some graphics!

Icons/Avatars 100x100
(Selena, E.U. and Moses)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Banner (E.U.)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL, Lap Man and Yau Yau's relationship in E.U. reminds me of Taylor Swift's Love Story.

Well yeah that's it :)
I'll TRY to reply some of the tags now and reply the others another time!
Hope everyone had a great Good Friday and Easter by the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment