Saturday, February 28, 2009

Creations - February

I've kinda lost my inspiration to PS.. I don't know why. It hasn't been as fun, where I would actually blend and mix adjustment layers and have a good time.

E.U. icons
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Picture credits: Official website.

Random icons
Photobucket Photobucket Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Random banners






Oh, I won't be posting for a while. I don't like TVB as much as before. Everything has changed. I was re-watching a few episodes of some of the old series (1990-2005), and I just noticed it was way better than all the series in the present. Golden Faith, At The Threshhold of an Era, The Link, The Change of Time, The Blood of Good and Evil, The Greed of Man, War and Beauty, Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu etc..
all beats the present series. Except for a few such as Under The Canopy of Love, The Seventh Day, Last One Standing, War of In Laws, Heart of Greed, The Academy, On The First Beat, The Ultimate Crime Fighter, and a few others.

GOSH, I don't feel like updating this blog, there's no drive. What's the point of updating the blog if TVB is less interesting? No direction.. And anyways, this year, I aim to concentrate on my studies. Sigh, I better think about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment